Thursday, October 11, 2007

Letting go

There's no doubt about you leaving...

I hoped I can tip the scale... give you one more reason to stay... not being the reason, but be another one... be that good enough... but again, there's no doubt about you leaving... is what you feel you have to do... it's hard to face it, but I know...

From time to time life makes me relive how hard it is to let go. It makes me think that life is just a succession of goodbyes. After so many times I would be tempted to think one gets used to it, but when it happens I know it's not that way.

Sometimes letting go is harder and can bring you to your knees as that which is going away makes you feel more complete... like it's part of your whole being... even if you can't explain why... you just feel it.

And again in this situation I'm face to face with the question: Should I lock myself inside in my place to hide and drown my feelings until I stop feeling anything, or should I make the most out of the experience and take the most nice pictures I can in and for my mind?

I'm also tempted to think I would already have the answer to this question, but I don't. I have tried both options in the past with mixed results. That doesn't help.

It's sad and painful that you, so good and so fine, won't be here soon to make me feel the way you do... this sensation of running out of time can sometimes be unbearable...

...yes, I miss you already...

No comments: