Friday, April 28, 2006

Sting concert

Yesterday, April 27, was the Sting concert on the 'Choliseo'. Me being there was actually more of a miracle because of two ex-coworkers and friends, Kelly and Jorge (Thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much!!!), that gave up two tickets they had to my girlfriend Yajaira for the concert. I have given up on the idea of going to the concert months ago, and then this happened!! The concert was great, except for the duration. I feel sorry for those people in arena that spent $126 for only hour and a half of concert. In my case, going there for free only left me with the feeling of wanting for more Sting. Sound and lights were good and the performance too. The concert started with 'Shape of my Heart' and finished with 'Every Breath You Take'. Even though the opening and closing songs were soft ones, the concert was energic in its mayority with songs like 'Synchronicity', 'Spirits in the Material World', 'If I Ever Lose my Faith in You' and 'Desert Rose'.

P.S. Yes... a week after receiving the iPod Video as a gift from Nobox and haven't yet used it or uploaded any song /video to it, ~_~.

No comments: